I am an aspiring actress, I write to much, I sing at random moments, I dance in the rain, I love with my whole heart, I don't always speak what's on my mind, I have named every single one of my stuffed animals, I try to be as nice I can, I like being traditionally proper, I love Christmas lights, I like acting like a second grader, I live for the stage, I don't always tell the truth, I can be the girliest of girls at times and at others I will not care, I am random, I respect almost everyone, I don't like shopping when I don't have money, I love music, I love dressing up, I wish my hair would curl, I love the color purple, I can be shy, I can be outgoing, I like making shapes in the clouds, I don't always like people, I don't always do the right thing, I am not perfect, I like making my own words, I want to have an effect on the world, I don't always try my hardest but I wish I would, I look up to a lot of people for different reasons, I would die for every single one of my friends, I hate clowns, I live in a world of my own, I want to be successful in my own way, I am affected by your opinion, I love the piano and violin, I cry loud, I still wish on shooting stars, I am short, I love elephants, I want a puppy, I wish I was good at sports, I need a job, I love roses, I am a poet, I read a lot, I want to travel, I like walking at night, I love rain, I am grumpy in the morning, I am not good at talking on the phone but I am getting better, I love my family and would do anything for them, I hate corn, I love fire flies, I love lightning storms, I want to move some where rainy, I am crazy, I love to have fun, I love to laugh, I love to love and, I love to live.
This is me.
No comments:
Post a Comment